Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Easter Bunny went down to Georgia

The Easter Bunny went down to Georgia
He was lookin' for an egg to steal
He had be assigned to deliver some eggs
And he was willin' to make a deal

When he came across this young chicken
Plucking up corn, bugs and what not
And the bunny jumped up on a hickory stump
And said, "Chicken, let me tell you what"

I guess you didnt know it
But I can lay an egg too
And if you care to take a dare
I'll just make a bet with you"

"Now you lay a pretty good egg chicken
But give the  bunny his due
I'll bet a can of cream corn against your eggs
'Cos I think I'm better than you"

The chicken said, "My name's Kentucky
And it might be a stupid
But I'll take your' bet, you're gonna regret
Cause there is no way that you’re lucid!"


Kentucky  rosin up your chicken hole and push really hard
'Cause hell's broke loose in Georgia and the bunny’s laying eggs
And if you win you get this shiny can filled with corn
But if you lose the bunny gets your eggs

The bunny opened up his vasaline
And he said, "I'll start this show"
And fire flew from his bunghole
As he begin to shovel in a giant bean

And then he bent over with his butt in the air
And out of the hole came an evil hiss
followed by a blue and pretty pink egg
And it looked something like this

When the bunny finished
Kentucky said, "well you're pretty good old son
But just sit down on that corn cob over there
Let me show you how its done


Fire up the rooster, run Chicken, run
That freakin bunny’s just laid egg with his bun
Chicken in the bread pan pickin' at dough
Granny does your egg boil? No child, no

The bunny bowed his head
Because he knew that he'd been beat
And he laid that golden corn
On the ground at Kentucky's feet

Kentucky said, "Easter Bunny,just come on back
If you ever wanna try again
I done told you once you son of a bitch
I'm the best there's ever been"

He screamed, “Fire up the rooster, run Chicken, run
That freakin bunny’s just laid egg with his bun
Chicken in the bread pan pickin' at dough
Granny does your egg boil? No child, no

No comments:

Post a Comment