Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Man its been along time since I have wrote on this freakin blog. I was trying to think of something cool to write about and then I thought man my life is boring. I don’t know anything good. As I say this Ethan is walking the alligator around the living room on a leash and a raccoon is sitting beside me eating an animal cracker! Well dang still cant think of anything good! Lol
Well there was the instance of Jaycee eating a dime! Apparently dimes are made from corn cause they come out just like they go in! Well actually the dime came out a blue color. So my advice to anyone handling money is not to worry about whos hands have touched the money, but whose butt it is has come out of!!! Also beware the Ides of March and Blue Money!!! The poor girl refused to do her business cause she was afaid of what might come out! At first I thought that maybe she thought it would hurt, then I remembered this was Jaycee! She prolly ate something more important and thought we would find it! She got away with it apparently! I just put the dime into her bail bond fund and let it go!
Then there is the case of Roxy the rocking raccoon! She is the cutest, cuddlest, awsomest, piece of conniving, aggrevating, un-nerving, coon! She reminds of me of a woman. I want her, but deep down I know she only has a couple of uses. The hard part is figuring out what to do with her during the other 23 hours of the day!! That coon has broken or tasted everything in the house. She refuses to take a spanken, but you can yell her name and she immediately stops what she is doing. This doesn’t count when she is wrestling with you. I do believe in a few weeks she will be ready to play for the Razorbacks! She has only one level of playfulness and it involves me bleeding and crying! But then she will curl up in your lap and she melts your heart. I prolly could of put Tesa’s name in there and it would have had the same meaning huh!
Well that’s all that’s going on at the Hall Pad lately! Yeah right, but the rest I cant put on here cause there is simply not time or enough internet space!

No comments:

Post a Comment