Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lets Rebuild Washington

You know I was reading all the statuses about where all the first responders were not invited to the 9/11 reunion and I thought surely this has to be a mistake. It wasn’t. It is true!!!!!! Our leaders suck! I would love to see a good independent run for president! I'm sick of both the democrats and the republicans! There's not much difference in any of them right now!!!
It’s sad when only our big money can afford to run for president or major office. What we need is a good blue blooded American in that office. I don’t care if they have any experience in politics or foreign policy. It all boils down to good ole common sense. Why do we bother sending a representative from Arkansas if all they are going to do in Washington is play politics with their political party? A representative should represent us not some liberal ass politician from Illinois. But sadly if we elect someone that is a democrat, they feel compelled to vote democrat.
I am a registered democrat and usually vote for republican candidates in the main elections! Why? Because I believe in more than just a political party! I believe that we should start asking ourselves who we are voting for. Also why is it costing billions of dollars to run for an office? That money needs spent somewhere else. I say we propose a limit on politicking. I say they all raise a specified amount and get a specified amount of TV, Radio, and speech time. If they can t do it on their own, they shouldn’t be doing it! I believe Americans are sick of the lies, innuendos, and fake speeches. We just want to know that when it comes down to it, our representative is going to vote for us.
There are more middle and lower class Americans than anyone else. If we all sent a few dollars to a good independent candidate, he or she could afford to run against the idiots that are vying for office. By gosh I have not seen one that I would even invite to my house for dinner. If we don’t take a stand now, it will be too late one day! It’s time the Majority stopped being over ran by the minority! I’m not meaning race either, I mean if the majority of people want something, it should be done. Not the minority telling the majority how to do it!!!! Maybe I’m just ranting! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment