Total Pageviews

Monday, December 6, 2010

For Starters

Well since this is my first post, I wanted to say something profound or at least intelligent.  I guess everyone that knows me is laughing cause that prolly aint gonna happen!  I figure I'll just go with what I know.  Here lately I have been noticing that there are alot of people in my life who are extremely wrapped up in themselves. You don't have to worry about them calling you or stopping by unannounced because they don't have time for anyone but themselves. So I have decided to cut these people from my life. I mean who wants to be surrounded by people that are making you do all the work right.  Well I guess I can't cut them all out because some of them are family! lol  I have friends that I can count on to help me fix a car, use as references, laugh with, party with, go on vacation with, and even bury a body if the need be.  So maybe I shouldn't try to party with my serious friends or make my party buddy bury a body.  I have decided that I will try to separate the people in my life into the category that bests fits them and leave them alone the rest of the time.  This should make all of us happy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment